Dedicated to Security
ZingCheckout is committed to providing a safe and secure system for not only our clients, but for their customers as well. All credit card data transferred using our software is fully secure, backed by our dedication to fulfilling the 14 protections that are required to be PA-DSS compliant.
What does this mean?
It means you can rest easy, knowing your customers data is always protected. You won’t have to worry about damaging customer relationships or risk receiving hefty fines. We protect your customers data, so you can grow your business without worrying about card security.
What is PA-DSS Compliant?
The Payment Application Data Security Standard is a collection of 14 rules an application must follow to be fully secure.
1. Do not retain full magnetic stripe, card validation, code or value, or PIN block data.
2. Protect stored cardholder data.
3. Provide secure authentication features.
4. Log payment application activity.
5. Develop secure payment applications.
6. Protect wireless transmissions.
7. Test payment applications to address vulnerabilities.
8. Facilitate secure network implementation.
9. Cardholder data must never be stored on a server connected to the internet.
10. Facilitate secure remote software updates.
11. Facilitate secure remote access to payment application.
12. Encrypt sensitive traffic over public networks.
13. Encrypt all non-console administrative access.
14. Maintain instructional documentation and training programs for customers, resellers, and integrators.